In formulating these Core Values we acknowledge a dependence upon God for all that we do.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If someone remains in me and I in him, they will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing”. (John 15:5)
We also recognise that prayer is vital to all that is done within the life of the Church .
- COMMUNITY ‑ We value a strong sense of community where all members experience genuine acceptance and feel like they truly belong. This includes a ready welcome for newcomers.
- OUTREACH ‑ We are committed to reaching out to those people in our district who do not have a faith in Jesus Christ.
- FLEXIBILITY‑ We value a flexible church structure which can readily adapt to the changing needs of our community.
- LEADERSHIP ‑ We value servant hearted leaders who are highly committed to the fulfilment of God's purposes within our Church family.
- PASTORAL CARE ‑ We value a strong commitment to love and care for one another.
- SPIRITUAL GIFTS ‑ We value the contribution that people make through the use of the gifts that God has given to them.
- DISCIPLESHIP‑ We value growing closer to and becoming more like Jesus Christ our Lord and we desire to assist others to grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus.
- GOSPEL JUSTICE –We value personally relating with people facing times of adversity,coming alongside them and responding to their needs
- WORSHIP SERVICES ‑ We value worship services which will enable people to meaningfully experience the presence of God.
- NETWORKING ‑ We value resource sharing and co operation with other Churches and organisations with whom we share common goals
- UNITY- We value a Church family which is united and bonded through the Holy Spirit
- VISIONARY - We value a Church family that seeks to actively fulfil the mission and vision that God has given to us